Yacht Club Pool
Hours & LocationThrough September 7
10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. daily
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. Ocean Pines swim members only
September 12-13, 19-20, 26-27*
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
*pending available staff
Open to the public
The Yacht Club Pool overlooks the Isle of Wight Bay and is nestled next to the Ocean Pines Yacht Club. The 32 x 75 foot swimming pool is surrounded by spacious sun decks and conveniently located next to a restaurant, bar and marina facilities. On Wednesday evenings during the summer, the Yacht Club Pool hosts Family Fun Night, an all-ages event with music, games, food, and fun!
Note: Non-swimmers also pay the daily rates below.
Daily Fees – Pay Cash at Door
OP Residents & Homeowners:
Adults 18 & up: $8 | Youth (5-17): $6
Non-Residents & Guests of Residents:
Adults 18 & up: $12 | Youth (5-17): $10
Save with A Swim Membership!
Use all 5 swimming facilities. Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a guardian 13 years and older at the pools. Membership cards are not valid at special pool events.
For questions, register for classes or lessons, call: 410.641.5255 (Sports Core Pool) For Membership, call: 410.641.7717 (Administration)
|2020-2021 Nonresident Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and beach parking for those who are not Ocean Pines property owners or residents.|
|2020-2021 Weekly Membership Application||Weekly Membership Application for Beach Parking and Ocean Pines Pools.|
|2020-2021 Amenity Membership Application||Amenity Membership Application for golf, swim, tennis, platform tennis, pickleball and Beach Club parking for Ocean Pines property owners and residents.|
Yacht Club Pool Rules
- All patrons must register with the Facility Coordinator at the front desk before entering any pool areas. This includes all classes and programs, in addition to swim guests.
- This pool is intended as a quiet “oasis” pool.
- Anyone under the age of 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, such as a family member, guardian or babysitter.
- Pool access is allowed only when a lifeguard is on-duty.
- Personal conduct must be such that the safety of self and others is preserved.
- Appropriate bathing attire is required in the pool.
- Belongings left unattended on pool furniture for more than 2 hours are subject to being moved.
- Glass items, smoking & running are not allowed within or around pool facilities.
- No hanging on lane lines.
- Lap lane users are required to share lanes, “circle” swim. Use of lap lanes can be restricted to lap use only at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- No throwing of balls or other items or intentional splashing permitted.
- Each individual wearing a personal flotation device must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, within arm’s reach. No back floats, bubbles, rings, or one-sided flotation devices are permitted. Flotation devices, unless USCG approved life jackets or noodles, are prohibited.
- Entry to the pool must be way of steps or ladders.
- Conversations and other noises must be kept at quiet level.
- Electronic audio devices are permitted to be played through ear buds/earphones & kept at a low volume.
- Any incontinent person MUST wear a swim diaper in order to access pools. Each pool offers these for free if you do not have one.
- Pool closures may occur due to weather or bodily fluid accidents.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club may be brought into the Yacht Club Pool. This does not include ice or water.
- Anyone using our facility must pay the entrance fee unless they are a parent who is there for a swim lesson or program their child is enrolled in. Adult $8 resident fee, $6 children, adult $12 non-resident fee, $10 children. Age 4 and under are free.
- The use of recording devices of any kind are prohibited in all restroom & adjoining areas.
- Private facility areas are limited to restroom, changing & showering activities.
- Diaper changing is not allowed at poolside. Please use the changing tables located in the restrooms.
- Beach chairs are at the discretion of the Aquatics Staff
- Only service dogs allowed on pool deck.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- Please know the depth of the pool prior to getting in - “FEET-FIRST, FIRST-TIME.” Don’t risk your neck by diving in.