Work Completed this Week (28 Oct – 1 Nov 2013):
- First floor framing 100% complete.
- Floor joists 75 % complete (2nd floor).
- Floor sheathing 50% complete (2nd floor).
- 2nd floor north wall 100% framed.
- Marina retaining wall 90% complete.
- All trusses delivered on site (except additional trusses required to support 2nd floor curtain walls).
Work Completed this Week (21-25 Oct 2013)
- First floor framing approximately 98% complete.
- Steel set for building approximately 99% complete to be complete Monday (Oct. 28th).
- Started setting block for Marina retaining wall.
- Elevator shafts complete.
- Hoist beams installed for both elevators.
- Began preparing floor joists for installation (2nd floor).
- 1st floor sheathing 98% complete.
- Floor diamonds (concrete around steel beams) poured.
Work Completed this Week (14 -18 Oct 2013)
- First floor framing approximately 85% complete.
- Steel set for building approximately 99% complete (waiting for elevator shaft block to be complete).
- Marina retaining wall footers poured.
- Elevator shaft block 75% complete.
Work Completed this Week (7-11 Oct 2013)
- The swale is complete N/E side of pool parking.
- Framing layout is 90% complete.
- Framing top and bottom plates are cut; 50% of the bottom plates attached.
- Mason has started elevator walls.
- The steel delivery has been rescheduled for Monday morning due to weather.
- The steel erector is also scheduled to start Monday morning.
- The column leveling plates have been set and grouted.
- The entry and dinning porch pads were canceled for today (County inspection Complete) due to weather & will be poured Monday or Tuesday next week.
- Retaining wall footer was canceled for this week due to weather/will rescheduled for next week.
- Steel will be set next week.
- Framing will continue next week.
- Mason will complete elevator walls next week & Start retaining wall.