General Manager’s Fall Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
6:00pm @ Ocean Pines Community Center
OPA’s General Manager, Bob Thompson, will hold a public meeting at Ocean Pines Community Center for all property owners and residents of Ocean Pines.
The open meeting will consist of a presentation by Bob Thompson that will update residents about any current projects in the community including the new Yacht Club, Golf Course, King Richard Road Work, Mediacom, Leaf Collection, new website and more! Participation, Q&A and feedback is always welcome and extremely important as we grow together. Thank you for the questions we received in advance. You still have time to send any questions or topics you would like to have discussed tonight to firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch the meeting live on Channel 78 in Ocean Pines or with our live streaming link.
November Board Meetings
Wed, November 6, 2013
4:00pm – Working Session
OPA Board and GM will meet for an open working session in the Board Room at the Admin
Wed, November 6, 2013
7:00pm – Executive Council
Board liaisons and all of OPA advisory committee chairs or representatives will meet to discuss each committee’s current activities and projects.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
3:00pm -Regular Board Meeting
Regular Board Meeting
Mediacom Town Hall Meeting
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Representatives will be on hand to discuss Mediacom updates and answer questions from subscribers or those considering service in Ocean Pines.
Send questions in advance to email@example.com
Ocean Pines November Events at a glance!
• Sat, Nov 2nd, Holiday Craft Fair 10:00am – 4:00pm, Community Center
• Every Saturday, Fall/Winter Farmers Market, 8:00am – Noon, White Horse Park
• Sun, Nov 3rd, Kiwanis German Fest 4:30pm – 7:00pm, Community Center
• Fri, Nov 8th, Family Fun Night Bing 6:00pm – 8:00pm, Community Center
• Mon, Nov 11th, Veterans Day, Offices Closed, Ceremony 11:00am, Vets Memorial
• Tues, Nov 12th, North Gate Bridge Exit closed 10pm – 6am Wednesday for painting
• Fri, Nov 15th, NASA/Wallops Island Tour, Call Recreation and Parks 410-641-7052
• Fri, Nov 15th, Country Club starts dining! opens 4pm-close (4 – 7pm Happy Hour)
• Sat, Nov 16th, Country Club dining open 11am – close
• Sun, Nov 17th, Country Club dining open 11am – close, NFL ticket and specials offered
• Mon, Nov 18th, Leaf Collection with truck begins, please use paper bags
• Mon, Nov 18th, Country Club open 4pm- close, Monday Night Football specials.
• Sat, Nov 23rd, Public Works Yard open for yard debris, please use paper bags
• Mon, Nov 25th, Leaf vacuum truck begins & Public Works Yard Open
• Wed, Nov 27th, Hanukkah begins at Sundown
• Thurs, Nov 28th, Thanksgiving Day, admin offices closed
• Fri, Nov 29th, Admin offices closed, Country Club dining opens 4pm – close
• Every Saturday thru Dec 21st, Public Works Yard open for yard debris, use paper bags
• Sat, Nov 30th, Farmers Market, Country Club dining, and Christmas Tree lighting ceremony in white horse par 6:30pm
Download Fall Fitness Calendar
Download Fall Activity Guide
OPA ADMIN OFFICES CLOSED VETERAN’S DAY
November 11, 2013, Join us at the Veteran’s Memorial for a special ceremony beginning at 11:00am
Ocean Pines Association
Public Relations Director
Sign up for our E-Blasts!
Can’t Make the Meeting??
Stream Meetings Live (click here)
Watch Live on Ch. 78
OR Videos Posted on www.oceanpines.org