The Ocean Pines Farmers Market is open all winter long! Stop by this and every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm at White Horse Park. Click here to learn more about the Ocean Pines Farmers Market, including participating vendors.
Fresh at Market
Produce: Brussels sprouts, radishes, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spaghetti squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, potatoes, sweet potatoes, Hayman white sweet potatoes, red beets, golden beets, turnips, parsnips, rutabaga, carrots, storage onions, garlic, hydroponic lettuces, cilantro, basil, parsley, kale, cooking greens, apples and pears
Meat from Great Expectations Farm:
- Beef – Ground beef, beef patties, Delmonico or rib eye steaks, minute or chip steaks, T-bone and porterhouse steaks, beef brisket, sirloin steaks, stew meat, New York strip, beef bones, beef ribs, beef liver, chuck & arm roasts, eye round roast, top & bottom round, London broil roasts
- Pork – Shoulder roasts, picnic roasts, bacon, chops, boneless chops, Canadian bacon, loose sausage (regular & maple), all-link and rope sausage, patty sausage, smoked ham slices, scrapple, ribs, baby backs, Boston butt, ground pork, specialty sausages (smoked & fresh kielbasa, hot Italian, chorizo, Chesapeake)
- Poultry – Chicken: whole birds, leg quarters and boneless, skinless breasts. Turkey: by special order
Eggs from Tyaskin Pasture Fresh Farm:
- Organic pasture-raised chicken eggs
Dairy From Seashell Sweets:
- Chesapeake Bay Farms milk, butter and cheese
Bread From Artisan Breads by Peter:
- Whole wheat with flax seed, raisin, cinnamon raisin, spinach feta, tomato basil, kalamata olive, cheesy onion, pepperoni and jalapeno, rosemary garlic and challah
Amish Friendship Breads by Girdletree Gardens:
- Vanilla, chocolate, vanilla and chocolate swirl, apple, strawberry, peach, raspberry chocolate chip, double chocolate banana, banana, blueberry, chocolate chip, strawberry and raspberry (some flavors available seasonally only)
Coffee and Teas by Pureblend Teas:
- Black teas (contain caffeine), white/green teas (low caffeine), herbal teas(caffeine-free)
- Blended teas – Autumn Glow, Alice in Wonderland, Candy Apple, Celtic Cream, Chamomile Dawn, Clean Green, Dark Chocolate Chai, Earl Grey Symphony, Egyptian Lime Hibiscus, Elderberry Apricot, Exotic Black, Ginger Anjou Pear, Ginger-Lime Rooibos, Ginger Peach, Jasmine Lavender, No-Caf Red Chai, Passion Fruit Green, Pumpkin Spice, Traditional Masala Chai, Raspberry Sangria, Valerian Sunset, White Peach Sangria
- Organic Matcha – Superior Grade Matcha, Matcha Chai
- Raw Cocoa Mix (Vegan) – Pure & Simple Raw Cocoa Mix, Double Chocolate Raw Cocoa Mix
- Ready-to-Brew Iced Teas – Apricot Honeybush, Blood Orange, Classic Black, Passion Fruit Green, Ginger Peach, Raspberry Sangria, White Peach Sangria
Gourmet Pantry Items by La Marche:
- Shenandoah Spice Company – Signature Blends (Asian Seasoning, Blackening Bayou Blend, Bread Dip, Carnitas Rub, chili Seasoning, Dill Yogurt Dip, Fresco Taco, Northern Greek Seasoning, Tex Mex), BBQ Blends, Pepper Steak Seasoning, Dry Rub, Island Jerk Seasoning, Rib Rub, Steak Seasoning, Wild Game Seasoning, Salt-Free, Herbs de Provence, Italian Seasoning, Kitchen Pepper, Massanutten Blend, Pickling Spice, Yellow Curry
- L’Acropoli di Puglia Martina Franca Olive Oil – First cold-pressed unfiltered extra-virgin directly imported from Puglia, Italy
- Vera Pasta – Lemon Penne, Chipotle Black Bean, Spicy Roasted Garlic, Sriracha Penne, Fusilli, Penne, Conchigle (shells), Gemelli
- The Ocean Pines Farmers Market is seeking an artisan pie baker as a vendor. Professional and cottage industry bakers may apply.
- Good news for Tout De Suite fans! Barb and David have delayed their vacation plans and will be at market this Saturday with a winter market special to satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings. In addition to their usual scones, croissants, Danish and breads, the bakers will be bringing a special dessert that includes Irish cream, mint and chocolate. Stop by to see what they’ve got whipped up for you. With every $7 purchase, Tout De Suite shoppers will receive a complimentary rum raisin chocolate truffle.
- The Bazaar is coming to the market. This new section will aim to provide shoppers with a variety of unique resale goods and collectible items including jewelry, collectible housewares, antiques, shabby chic furniture, sports memorabilia and more. For Bazaar vending information, contact Market Manager David Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-251-6383.
- Artisans are invited to participate as vendors at this year’s market. The Ocean Pines Farmers Market is becoming a cultural centerpiece of the Eastern Shore community by embracing artisan market vendors. Shoppers now look for artisans selling jewelry, beading, metalwork, photography, paintings, leather goods, carved wood pieces, textiles and other products in addition to traditional farmers market offerings. For artisan vending information, contact Market Manager David Bean at email@example.com or 410-251-6383.
The Ocean Pines Farmers Market is seeking musicians to provide background music for our visitors as they shop the market. Musicians provide casual performances at randomly assigned locations through the market and can open up their cases for tips! If you are a musician who would like to share your music with others, please contact Market Manager David Bean at 410-251-6383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Uke of Earl” Charlie Flagiello will be playing at this week’s market.
Community Corner Tent
Reservations are now being taken for the Community Corner Tent for 2015. Civic groups, clubs or non-profit organizations are encouraged to hold a fundraiser, sign up new members or offer a demonstration to market visitors. For more information about how your organization can be featured, contact Market Manager David Bean at 410-251-6383 or email@example.com.