The Ocean Pines Technology Working Group (TWG), a Board-appointed group of residents tasked with researching the current use of technology in support of the Ocean Pines Association business requirements, has presented the General Manager and Board of Directors with a technical comparison and cost analysis of four HOA software proposals.
According to the Technology Working Group, there are changes to the existing software that need to be made to meet the operational needs of the OPA.
NorthStar, the TWG-recommended vendor, is said to represent the following:
- The best functional solution for the Association’s needs, based on OPA staff input
- The best technical solution for OPA’s needs, based on TWG’s review
- The least expensive solution for OPA
- An opportunity to deliver monthly financial statements to the GM by the 12th business day of each month
- Significant improvements in business operations for nearly every OPA department
- The best long-term partner for the OPA for support, availability and business viability
Further, the implementation of the NorthStar solution compared to keeping the existing software shows a net savings of $150,000 over the next six years, according to TWG. Click here to view TWG’s research and recommendations.