Hours and Location
Open 8:00am to dusk, to registered community members and registered guests.
Designed by Artisan Skate Parks, this fun, recreational outlet features a quarter pipe, fun box with grind ledge, snake run and more.
The Ocean Pines Skate Park was opened on June 13th 2009. Over two years of planning and design went into the skate park to bring this valuable resource to the youth of the community. The skate park is open to all registered community members and registered guests.
Print our Skate Park Liability Waiver
- Skaters must complete a signed waiver in order to enter and skate in the park. All skaters under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of Ocean Pines Recreations & Parks staff or Ocean Pines Police staff.
- Wear safety gear. Helmets mandatory!! Elbow and knee pads are recommended. Shirt and shoes are required.
- The park is unsupervised; use at your own risk
- Park is open 8am to dusk
- No trespassing when park is closed.
- No skating when park is wet.
- Only skateboards, razor and inline skates are allowed. No bicycles or foot traffic permitted.
- Spectators not permitted in skating area.
- Have courtesy to other skaters.
- No profane or abusive language is permitted. Be respectful to other skaters.
- No alcohol, drugs, glass or smoking allowed in the park.
- Use of amplified music is prohibited.
- Personal property is responsibility of the skater.
- Any infraction of the rules will result in in the closing of the park for two hours or loss of skating privileges.
- No food or drinks allowed in the park.
- Animals are prohibited in the skate park area.