SINGLE STREAM CURBSIDE RECYCLING
Waste Management is excited to partner with us to implement the new curbside recycling service!
How do we recycle? Place all of your recyclables in this 95-gallon cart – (green with yellow lid). When your day of service is scheduled, place the cart at the curb prior to 7AM, with the wheel side next to the curb.
How often do we recycle? This service will be provided every other week. Based on your location, your collection will be either on an even or odd week, and you will be assigned a collection day.
What materials can we recycle? The following is a list of materials:
· Paper and Junk Mail – newspapers, phonebooks, office paper, flyers, catalogues, magazines, wrapping paper, mixed paper, bagged shredded paper
· Cardboard and Paperboard – corrugated shipping, appliance & storage boxes (flattened), milk and juice cartons, cereal boxes, tissue boxes
· Plastics – all bottles, food containers, cups, crates, large toys, flowerpots
· Metals – steel cans, bi-metal cans, tin cans, aluminum cans, aluminum pie plates, aluminum food trays, empty aerosol cans
· Glass – glass bottles, glass food containers
Where can I call if I have questions about curbside recycling? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-800-345-7932.