License Plate Raffle Tickets For Sale

January 16, 2018 all-day
Administration Building
239 Ocean Pkwy
Ocean Pines, MD 21811
Denise Sawyer
License Plate Raffle Tickets For Sale @ Administration Building | Ocean Pines | Maryland | United States

An Ocean Pines, Maryland license plate will soon be available for purchase to help celebrate the community’s 50th anniversary and to raise money for the Ocean Pines Police Department.

The raffle drawing/auction fundraiser will happen at 10 a.m. in the Ocean Pines Community Center, located at 235 Ocean Parkway. The Ocean Pines specialty plates that are numbered one through ten will be auctioned off to the highest bidders and license plates that are numbered 11-50 will be raffled off at the fundraiser.

(Ocean Pines license plates: PN1, PN2, PN3, PN4, PN5, PN6, PN7, PN8, PN9 and PN10 will go to the highest bidders. Plates: PN11, PN12, PN13, PN14, PN15 and so on to PN50 will be raffled off.)

Beginning on Monday, Jan. 15, members of the Association will be able to purchase anniversary license plate raffle tickets at the Administration Building, located at 239 Ocean Parkway, for $50. The Administration Building is open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Winning raffle recipients must be present at the March 24 drawing to claim their winning plate. The plate will be mailed to the home owner once the Motor Vehicle Administration form is completed and approved by Ocean Pines Association.

Eligibility Requirements:

¨       Your vehicle must be registered in the State of Maryland

¨       Your application must be approved by Ocean Pines Association

¨       Home owner’s account must be in good standing with the Association

¨       Tenants must display a rental lease agreement and their landlord’s account must be in good standing with the Association

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Association will not handle or process tags PN51 and up. The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration will handle them. But it’s important to note that the Association has to sign off on every application. The good-standing home owners or tenants (with proof of a lease agreement and good-standing landlord) who are seeking a PN51 and up plate will have to visit the Administration Building for the Membership Coordinator to sign off on their application and then take it or mail it to the MVA.

Comments are closed.