Zika Virus Information
WAYS YOU CAN FIGHT THE BITE! Learn ways to prevent disease spread by mosquitoes.
- Empty and change water in bird baths, fountains, wading pools, rain barrels and potted plant trays once a week.
- Get rid of standing water in rain gutters, old tires, buckets, plastic covers, toys, trash containers, and even bottle caps once a week.
- Make sure window and door screens are “bug tight”.
- Use and EPA-registered insect repellent, follow product directions.
|Protect from Mosquitoes Bites that spread Zika and other virus||Mosquitoes that spread Zika are aggressive daytime biters. They can also bite at night. Learn ways to protect from all mosquito bites|
|Worcester County Preparedness Planning for Zika Virus||Presentation to Town Managers including Ocean Pines by the Worcester County Health Department on July 7, 2016 to promote prevention and health.|
|Mosquito Bite Prevention Tips||Not all mosquitoes are the same. Different mosquitoes spread different viruses and bite at different times of the day.|
|Protect Your Pregnancy from Zika||Pregnant? Zika is linked to birth defects and there is no vaccine to prevent the Zika Virus infection. You can also transmit Zika by having unprotected sex.|
|Zika Virus Fact Sheet||Learn the origins, how it’s spread, symptoms, and treatment of the Zika Virus.|
|Help Control Mosquitoes||Learn to protect yourself, your family, and community from mosquitoes that spread Dengue, Chickungunya, and Zika Viruses.|
- Other ZIKA Information: Zika Messages, control_mosquitoes, mosquito_bite_prevention, Zika Messages
- These handouts can be found at the Ocean Pines Association Administration Building, 239 Ocean Parkway, Ocean Pines, MD 21811. 410-641-7717
Route 90 Bridge Webcam
Webcam – view from Osprey Point
- Spring 2016 Enrollment Application and Information – Class has concluded. Check back for future dates or reserve now by emailing email@example.com
Homeowner’s Association Information
- Assessment Fees
- Amenity Fees
- Payment Options
- Board of Directors
- General Manager
Worcester County Info
Sandpiper Energy Updates – Conversion to Natural Gas
DOOR HANGERS MAY BE LEFT AT THE RESIDENCE IF NO ONE IS HOME DURING A TECHNICIAN’S VISIT.
Other Utility and Services Info
- Curbside Trash and Recycling – Republic Services
- Electric – Choptank Electric Cooperative
- Water & Waste Water – Worcester County
- Gas – Sandpiper Energy
- Cable and/or Internet – Mediacom or DIRECTV Resource or AT&T (Internet – DirectTV Partner)
- Phone – Mediacom, AT&T or Verizon
- Leaf Clean-Up
- Suppliers of Propane Gas to Ocean Pines
|TRI GAS & OIL||888-694-1142|
11115 Lake View Lane
Berlin, MD 21811
Worcester County Library
11107 Cathell Road
Berlin, MD 21811